Sunday 15 September 2013

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU


The weathers changed. I don’t know how you feel, but im not thrilled. Especially as I feel compelled to follow every delicious S/S14 collection I can get my possessed hands on!

So today I’ve decided to purge my last summer moments into the internet and begin to embrace autumn.

I started the summer with what seemed like endless parties, dinners, and drinks, all starting unacceptably early. Wich was of course fine by me.

 






Then as every year the most part of my summer was spent at my families beautiful little beach house in Wales. It’s such a lovely escape from London. A very simple, extremely happy place. Pretty much every day is spent on boat, drinking beer on the beach and indulging ourselves in old school family traditions. It is perfect.
 
 
 
 



 

After a clearly stressful few weeks in Wales I headed off to an even worse week in Portugal (blatant lying)

 
 





 
 

Even though I missed out on Ibiza this year, I have to say this was one of the best summers I’ve had in a very long time. The weather was great (even in London) and everything was incredibly chilled out, I honestly loved it.

Unfortunately now it’s time to face reality, hit up Bikram and face winter. And so, from tonight I shall dream of Moncler jackets and buckled boots. 

 
Francesca
x







No comments:

Post a Comment