Friday 18 April 2014

Mother's Day x

For Mother's Day- (well really I should say aunty day in my case), we hit up the 5th floor resturant SEASON in Harvey Nichols. I adore it here, such a cool vibe and not as pretentious and wanky as other resturants in the surrounding area (something I hate about westend... Even though Im a west london girl) 
The food was absolutely amazing, and stunningly presented! 


Smoked salmon and parsnip purée Amuse buoche 


Crab salad (starter) 
THIS WAS AMAZING!!





Roast beef, and all the trimmings (which both me and my aunty had) 


For desert I was treated to a wonderful deconstructed starwberry and rhubarb cheese cake. 
Which was out outrageously delicious! 

Accompanying this I enjoyed a German Pinot Noir, which I have to say was surprisingly brilliant!! (I can't remember what it was called though, because I drank to much..) 

Anyway I highly recommend SEASON at the 5th floor, their set menu changes but its always delicious so choosing between the options is the biggest issue you'll face! 












2 comments: